Hotel Reytan is 3 star hotel with 86 rooms and the facilities of Bar and Rooms/Facilities for Disabled.
Hotel Reytan has 4.20
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (3.60 for Location, 4.40 for Rooms, 4.40 for Service, 5.00 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Honeymoon
This is a budget hotel with the rates from 71
Hotel Reytan is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near Silver Screen Puławska
, it is also not far from Belweder
and Nowa Kordegarda
This award-winning, luxurious hotel is nestled in privileged location just outside the city centre in a neighbourhood with excellent connections to the city and the old town. There are also plenty of cultural and historical attractions in the vicinity, such as Lazienki Park and Chopin's monument both just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, as well as Ujazdow Castle and the Centre for Contemporary Art just a short stroll away. The expert and friendly staff can help guests to plan and arrange tickets for cultural attractions, porters whisk luggage to the room and any forgotten necessities can be purchased at reception. Business travellers can appreciate a functional business corner, easy access to the city centre and train station, while guests who wish to tour Warsaw can take in the sights or multiple entertainment venues. The establishment will melt all one's cares away with its superior service whether travelling for business or leisure.
Standard rooms are decorated in a comfortable style with warm colours, patterned carpets, light wood furniture and artwork on the walls. Amenities include a flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk, tea and coffee equipment, and an en-suite bathroom.Double Room Double Room - With Breakfast.Single Room Single Room - With Breakfast.Triple Room Triple Room - With Breakfast.Twin Room Twin Room - With Breakfast.
The 3-star hotel Reytan is situated in the centre of Warsaw, in the district of Mokotow. It combines modernity with the traditional Polish hospitality. The hotel is located in a quiet and secluded street, which guarantees perfect relaxation for the guests. Its undoubted advantage is the proximity of numerous tourist attractions such as the Royal Lazienki Park, Belvedere, the Pole Mokotowskie (the Fields of Mokotów) as well as many other tourist attractions of Warsaw. The fair ground is at a distance of 4 km from the hotel Reytan. The train station is just 3 km away from the hotel, the airport is 9 km away.
A varied buffet breakfast is served at the hotel restaurant, which specialises in international cuisine, such as Mediterranean and from Kresy but also vegetarian.
The hotel is housed in a modern mid-rise building.
Departure: Warsaw Airport Okecie. Continue along: Zwirki i Wigury 0,2 km. Continue along: 634, 0,5 km. At Okecie, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit Continue along: 634, 3 km. Take Franciszka Zwirki i Stanislawa Wigury, Continue along: E30 / 2 / Wawelska, 3 km. Take E30 / 2. Continue along: Aleja Armii Ludowej 0,2 km, Turn right: Ludwika Warynskiego 0,7 km, Continue along: Pulawska 0,4km, Turn right: Tadeusza Rejtana <0.1 km, Destination: Mokotow, Tadeusza Rejtana 6
We are located in the vicinity of:
• The Łazienki Royal Park and Pleasure Grounds – with its many fascinating architectural details, this beautiful historic park changes its hues with the passing seasons. In the summer, piano concerts take place at the Chopin monument.
• Belweder – formerly the palace of the Polish presidents, now the residence for official guests, such as visiting royals, heads of states and prime ministers.
• Zamek Ujazdowski Palace – historically, the summer residence of the Polish kings. The Palace now houses the Modern Art Centre with regular interesting exhibitions.
General: Elevator, Mini-Bar, Parking, Safety Deposit Box, Toilet, Satellite TV, Designated Smoking Area, Restaurant, Shower, Pets Allowed, Heating, Television with Cable, On-Site Parking, Hair dryer, Front Desk, AM/FM Alarm Clock, Bottled Water, Bar, Luggage Storage, Wheelchair Accessible, Work Desk, 24-Hour Front Desk, Direct Dial Telephone, Newspapers, Breakfast Buffet, Sitting Area, Dressing Area, Garden, Radio, LCD TV, Non-Smoking Rooms, Air Conditioning, Meeting Room, Tea & Coffee Facilities, Private Bathroom, Private parking, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Telephone, Cloakroom, Television, Conference Facilities, Multilingual Staff, Internet Access
Services: Maid Service, Shoe Shine, Tour Desk, Paid Shuttle Service, Room Service, Fax/Photocopying, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Ticket Service, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Turndown Service, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Laundry, Shops/Commercial Services, Ironing Service, Internet Services
Location: Business Center
Our Restaurant offers traditional Polish and international dishes. You will find a proposal for vegetarians and children. We are convinced that the varied selection, cooked according to original recipes and our own ideas will be to your taste.
We can accommodate 50 persons in the air-conditioned restaurant and 12 persons in the enclosed small salon.
On warm days and evenings we invite our Guests to our charming flowering patio where in the fresh air you can taste our specialities.
Our Chef recommends:
• Kwaśnica (sour soup) on smoked bacon and hunter’s sausage,
• Fan of smoked duck breast with raspberry sauce,
• Smoked trout on lettuce dressed lemon and pieces of avocado,
• Pikeperch fillet on cream spinach with rice due
and steamed vegetables,
• Sirloin steak stuffed with sheep cheese and roast potatoes
in bison vodka sauce,
• Baked apple with assorted nuts and honey in orange liqueur,
• Ice-cream from the oven.
Restaurant Reytan offers:
• Generous buffet breakfast: 7.00 - 11.00
• A vast selection of dishes and drinks a la carte: 12.00 - 22.00
We also invite you to our Cocktail Bar,
located in the hotel lobby
At the Cocktail Bar you can taste our aromatic coffee, exquisite drinks and tasty snacks: 16.00 – 24.00
Our helpful and friendly staff will cook for you meals at your order, will organise an event, banquet and will arrange for a coffee break during your conference.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person when u
No deposit will be charged.
8 % VAT is included.
Service charge is included.
City/tourist tax is not applicable.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs PLN 45 per day.
Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
What Travellers Like
- The hotel has an excellent location, not far from downtown Warsaw and lovely Lazienki park, yet it is in a quiet neighborhood and surrounded by many small stores. For the price, the best hotel in Warsaw.. Read review
Posted: Jun 09, 2006
- The staff at the hotel was fantastic and very sympathetic towards my family. We had many incoming messages and the front desk handled the calls very professionally. The Hotel has an excellent restaraunt, but we could not afford to eat out every night because we didn't know how long my Mother would be staying. The Hotel Reytan offers a daily breakfast which included various cuisines from most of Europe as far as I could tell. The breakfast is included in the price of the room. My Family and I still remember the hospitailty and sympathy offered by the Hotel Reytan staff and will not forget it.. Read review
Posted: Dec 11, 2005
- Rooms are very clean and quiet, but not luxurious. Full restaurant service available with a good breakfast--lots of variety. An excellent restaurant--Flik--about two blocks away. Four tram lines, as well as several bus routes, stop about 1 1/2 blocks away.. Read review
Posted: Jun 26, 2005
- Frequent trams about 100 m away, to city centre and the Old Town. We arrived very early off a train from Minsk and Reception were happy to let us have our room at 0700 and for us to have breakfast. Comfortable, quiet ,well fitted room and bathroom, good breakfasts, pleasant staff. Unless you want a super luxe Western chain hotel, we doubt you could better this for quality or value.. Read review
Posted: Apr 11, 2008
- This was after all not a problem, as tram 19 took me there in about 10 minutes from Central Station. Did not try the food, but had a good breakfast. Receptionstaff friendly and helpfull, although once they gave me a wrong tramnumber for getting to the Arkadia shopping mall (is also nr.. Read review
Posted: Jul 19, 2007
Sort by:ExcellentGoodOkayMediocreHorrible Posted: Fri, Apr 11 2008
Frequent trams about 100 m away, to city centre and the Old Town. We arrived very early off a train from Minsk and Reception were happy to let us have our room at 0700 and for us to have breakfast. Comfortable, quiet ,well fitted room and bathroom, good breakfasts, pleasant staff. Unless you want a super...... Read entire review
Bonne surprisePosted: Sat, Feb 09 2008
... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Jul 19 2007
Posted: Thu, Jul 19 2007
This was after all not a problem, as tram 19 took me there in about 10 minutes from Central Station. Did not try the food, but had a good breakfast. Receptionstaff friendly and helpfull, although once they gave me a wrong tramnumber for getting to the Arkadia shopping mall (is also nr.... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, Apr 11 2008
Posted: Sat, Feb 09 2008
Posted: Fri, Jun 09 2006
Posted: Fri, Jun 09 2006
The hotel has an excellent location, not far from downtown Warsaw and lovely Lazienki park, yet it is in a quiet neighborhood and surrounded by many small stores. For the price, the best hotel in Warsaw.... Read entire review
Posted: Sun, Dec 11 2005
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Warsaw