Villa Dar El Kanoun - Marrakech, Morocco
Route De Targa, Lot. Farida, Villa #64, Marrakesh, Morocco, Marrakech
Check on site
When would you like to stay?Please enter the dates of your stay to check availability.
Dar El Kanoun is 5 star hotel and the facilities of Bar and Non-Smoking Rooms.
Dar El Kanoun has 4.50
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.40 for Location, 4.60 for Rooms, 4.80 for Service, 4.50 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Young single
This is a luxury hotel with the rates from 125
Dar El Kanoun is one of the recommended hotels from 100 USD to 200 USD
near Maroc Nature
, it is also not far from Dunes de Merzouga
and escapades au pied de l'Atlas
Villa Dar El Kanoun is located in a quiet residential area which is safe for children. A free guarded parking is available on-site.
A free WiFi Internet connection is available in all the rooms You have to bring your own "WIFI ready" laptop.
We can serve meals on request from a suggested menu "à la carte". Moroccan and Mediterranean recipes are proposed as well as vegetarian meals.
Breakfast is included.
If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
Extra beds are not available.
Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
No deposit will be charged.
VAT is included.
Service charge is included.
EUR 1.00 city/tourist tax per room per night is not included.
Free Secured parking is possible on site.
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
Internet via modem is available in the business centre only and is free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
What Travellers Like
- We stayed altogether on the ground floor, in the “Aanbar” twin room suite, which was cool, very well fitted out and furnished. It wasn’t quite as we expected in as much as the two bedrooms were directly adjoining and separated by only an ornamental wooden panel door, which was beautiful but didn’t provide much in the way of privacy! This didn’t bother us, but guests who are unfamiliar with each other might find staying in the suite together a little too cosy. The garden, swimming pool and outside communal areas were all beautifully looked after, with wonderful plants, lighting, furniture and other features just about everywhere we looked. Whenever we needed a concierge, Omar knew who to call. My only hope is that either: a) not too many of you reading this rush over there and prevent us from going back in future, or b) Omar and Geraldine are able to expand their hospitality to accommodate what I am sure will be increasing numbers of visitors.. Read review
Posted: Dec 11, 2007
- I am a travel writer and photo journalist and have been to dozens of countries and have experienced a broad range of accomodations- from bottom of the line to 5 star treatment. 1st of all Omar and his wife are perfectly bilingual (French, English and Arabic is spoken) and the service is like none other. It's easily accessible by car or by Taxi. What sets Dar El Kanoun appart is the staff and service. Omar is available 24/7 if needed (via phone) or on the premises during the daytime and evenings. The entire staff is very pleasant and greet you with smiles and will bend over backwards to make your stay pleasurable. There is a lot of privacy in every room and the Anbar and Yasmine suites have their own terrace with ample room for 3 or 4. There is a lot of privacy in Dar El Kanoun and one feels like the entire house is at one's disposal, from the pool to the living room.. Read review
Posted: Apr 24, 2008
- It was a wonderful few days spent chilling around the swimming pool during the day (very hot summer) and the evenings spent wandering in the souks of the beautiful Medina of Marrakech. The villa is beautiful and clean, rooms are very comfortable with all you need (satTV, aircon, minibar, private safe) and the breakfasts are exceptional. But most of all, Omar and all his team have set extremely high standards in personalized service.. Read review
Posted: Sep 04, 2007
- The Riad is located a few miles from the Medina and requires a taxi to get anywhere. Also, hailed down taxis to get return back to the Riad and found the price was no real difference. We stayed in the Anabar suite and had plenty of space, really nice traditional decor in all rooms with modern amenities like cable TV with English channels. We couldn't have wished for a better location, meal or atmosphere.. Read review
Posted: Jan 15, 2008
- Ci ha offerto un appartamento all'interno del suo edificio, ha noleggiato una macchina per noi e ha addirittura prenotato un taxi che ci portasse all'aeroporto tre giorni dopo che avevamo lasciato il Dar El Kanoun.. Read review
Posted: Jun 26, 2007
Posted: Mon, Dec 03 2007
Lovely clean property with a great swimming pool and garden but being a new build it lacks the atmosphere and charm of the traditional riads. Friendly and helpful hosts are always around to give advise on where to go and eat.... Read entire review
Posted: Tue, Sep 25 2007
Fin juillet 2007 - 4 nuits qui auraient pu être très agréables à dar Kanoun (accueil très prévenant, service attentif et jolies chambres quoique d'un standing assez simple) mais nous n'avions pas du tout réalisé qu'il s'agissait d'une villa située dans un lotissement à plusieurs kilomètres...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Jun 11 2007
Omar gave excellent recomendations for places to eat and directions for getting around (great place to stay if you are renting a car). Geraldine was always very friendly.... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2007
Stayed at the Dar El Kanoun riad in the quiet suburbs of Marrakech where wonderful hosts, Omar and Geraldine, were ever present to look after my family's needs. Lovely villa, pretty garden and pool, wonderful food, and Omar and his staff on hand to help. Great value for money and Omar was there for advice...... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Jan 19 2008
The Yasmine Suite was very large with a lovely banquette “snoozing” zone on the private balcony. Service and hospitality from Omar, Geraldine and the staff was exceptional. Omar’s Taxi Teams are cheap and cheerful, but most importantly know where this Villa is - tucked away in an exclusive residential...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008
We arrived after a long days travelling and were greeted at the airport by a driver arranged by Omar, within 20 minutes we were at Dar El Kanoun and within 5 minutes of arrival we knew we had found a gem! Omar, Geraldine and their wonderful staff. We stayed in the Jasmine suite which was very comfortable...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Oct 17 2007
We booked just 1 day in advance and, even with the short notice, Omar (owner/manager) was waiting for us! The location is perfect, just outside the city (10 min by car)!... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 24 2008
I am a travel writer and photo journalist and have been to dozens of countries and have experienced a broad range of accomodations- from bottom of the line to 5 star treatment. 1st of all Omar and his wife are perfectly bilingual (French, English and Arabic is spoken) and the service is like none other...... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 24 2008
Posted: Tue, Jan 15 2008
The perfect spot in MarrakechPosted: Sun, Mar 18 2007
... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Marrakech