Maldron Hotel Parnell Square details:
Comfort Inn Granby Row is 3 star hotel with 126 rooms and the facilities of Restaurant and Non-Smoking Rooms.
Comfort Inn Granby Row has 4.50
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.30 for Location, 4.60 for Rooms, 4.60 for Service, 4.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Young single
This is a budget hotel with the rates from 51
USD to 113
Comfort Inn Granby Row is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near Writers Museum
, it is also not far from Dublin Writers' Museum
and The Ha'penny Bridge
A 2-minute walk from popular O'Connell Street, the Maldron Hotel Parnell Square is in central Dublin. Bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms with showers and baths and free internet access.
Air conditioned rooms all feature satellite TVs, an iron and trouser press and a work desk with lamp. Beds are covered with crisp white duvets and in the bathroom there are extra large bath towels.
Stir Café & Bar in Dublin 1 offers a full a la carte menu plus a selection of freshly brewed coffees. Pizza’s are also made to order and they can be taken back to guests rooms.
Maldron Hotel Parnell Square is an 8-minute walk from a Luas station, and is close to the Air Coach bus stop. Temple Bar, Croke Park and Dublin Castle are all within a 10-minute walk of the Maldron.
The property is within walking distance to the best shopping in Dublin City where you will find designer and high street shops on O’Connell Street, Henry Street and Grafton Street. Also there is a wide selection of great bars and restaurants in Temple Bar
The hotel has limited Car parking Facility and Guest arriving by Cars will be offered spaces on a first come first serve basis.
Only guests with a mobility problem will be allowed to reserve a Disability car space in advance.
Details of Car parking facilities located within walking distance of the hotel are listed below.
Parnell Centre, Parnell Street.
Monday-Thursday 7.30am - 12.30am Friday - Saturday 7.30am - 01.30am
Sunday 11.00am - 12.30am
EURO 2.30 per hour up to a maximum of EURO 13.00 for any 24-hour period
Overnight rate of EURO 5.50 from 5.30pm - 8.30am All day Sunday rate of EURO 6.00
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 7.00pm Thursday 7.30am - 9.30pm
Friday - Saturday 7.30am - 7.00pm Sunday 12.00am - 6.30pm
EURO 2.50 per hour up to a maximum of EURO 35.00 for any 24-hour period
Bedrooms have a stylish contemporary décor, each room is spacious, newly decorated with king size beds and crisp white duvets.
General: Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Elevator, Design Hotel, Breakfast Buffet, All Public and Private Spaces Non-Smoking, Air conditioning, Parking (fee required)
Services: Internet Services, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included
The nice and cosy bar and restaurant offers an all-day menu from 12:00 to 21:30, as well as a selection of freshly brewed coffees. Pizzas can be taken away to your room.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 30.00 per night for extra beds.
No deposit will be charged.
13.5 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
City/tourist tax is not applicable.
Public parking is possible on site and costs EUR 10.00 per day.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby and costs EUR 13.00 per day.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby and costs EUR 35.00 per day.
Buffet breakfast costs EUR 9.50 per person.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Internet via modem is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
What Travellers Like
- An advice: Ussing the Internet machine in the lobby is very expensive (according to the hotel, this is a rented service, and the hotel has no influence on the price).. Read review
Posted: Jan 16, 2009
- The receptionist was very helpful and welcoming, the room was big (for Dublin standards). It was quiet (especially when closing the thick curtains) and not far from the lively (and extremely more louder) center. Everything was very clean, the bright bathroom seemed to be almost the same size of room. A small minus - though the room was equipped with ironing station and tea-making facilities, there was no hair dryer, and you have to buy the plug adapter from the hotel for 6 EUR.. Read review
Posted: Nov 26, 2007
- Nice new hotel at a reasonable price. It is a easy 5 minute walk to the major downtown shopping district and a short cab ride to the train station. The room was not huge but big enough.. Read review
Posted: Nov 16, 2007
- We had booked two twin rooms which were located together on the third floor. As the hotel is new some settlement cracks had appeared in one of our rooms, but the management seemed to have the problem under control in the way of filler! Apart from this the rooms were very comfortable, clean and modern. We heard no noise from adjoining rooms or from the road.. Read review
Posted: Mar 15, 1970
- Our rooms had king sized beds which were very comfortable, flat screen TVs, plenty of hanging space as well as a hairdryer, iron and tea making facilities. Any requests we made to members of staff were dealt with quickly and politely. They delivered extra pillows to our rooms while we were out and even printed off a bus timetable for us when we asked for details. We also left our luggage in a storage room after we checked out on our final day which was very convenient. The location of the hotel is great - far enough out of the centre to afford a good nights sleep, yet close enough to be in the middle of the action of Temple Bar within 15 minutes. The cost of our stay worked out at £61 per room per night - fantastic value for Dublin which seems to be getting more and more expensive with each year that passes.. Read review
Posted: Nov 19, 2007
Posted: Wed, Oct 24 2007
The staff (a young girl who also spoke very poorly english), weren't very friendly at all. Over all the staff was not helpful at all.... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Jun 26 2008
The local area has noting to offer, it's grotty and run down, but the hotel is fine, the staff are very nice and helpful, the reception was very busy the day we checked in but there were 2 guys working there and got us all check in with out too much delay. Our room was on the 5th floor, so we did not...... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, Jun 20 2008
Room was lovely, really modern and clean.... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Jan 14 2008
This is a new hotel that was only opened in August the rooms were very nicely decorated with LCD televisions, superking size comfortable beds and plenty of room. The bar area is very chic and the food is good. We were staying for 3 nights but our room was only cleaned once and that was 6 oclock in the...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Nov 07 2007
Hotel is new and clean but rooms are ever so small.... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
Comfortable beds and a nice bathroom.... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, Jan 16 2009
An advice: Ussing the Internet machine in the lobby is very expensive (according to the hotel, this is a rented service, and the hotel has no influence on the price).... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Dublin