Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest details:
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is 5 star hotel with 97 rooms and the facilities of Bar and Family Rooms.
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest has 4.50
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (3.70 for Location, 4.30 for Rooms, 4.50 for Service, 4.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Older travelers
This is a luxury hotel with the rates from 104
USD to 107
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is one of the recommended hotels from 100 USD to 200 USD
, it is also not far from Margrit Hid (Margarethen Brücke)
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is situated in the heart
of Budapest/ in close proximity to the thriving business
districts. Only a short stroll from the Danube River and
the West End Shopping Mall/ it is surrounded by
restaurants/ a fresh food marketplace and hip nightspots.
The House of Parliament/ museums Margaret Island/
Opera House and other major attractions are only a
short drive or a couple of stops away by underground/
bus or tram.
All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature separate bedrooms. A safe and a minibar also feature. The kitchenette features tea and coffee making equipment. Additional amenities include a washing machine and an ironing set. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio are provided for guests' convenience. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a spa bath and a hairdryer.
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is situated in the heart of Budapest/ in one of its fastest developing districts with large number of offices and
business centers/ only a
short stroll from the Danube River bank/ the
West End Shopping Mall/ a fresh food marketplace/ many shops/ restaurants and night life. The Parliament House/ museums/ the Margaret Island/ the Opera House and other major attractions are only a short drive or a couple of
stops away by underground/ bus or tram. Train/
coach and airport terminals are within easy
Every studio and apartment contains all the equipment needed to cook individual meals, and a buffet breakfast is provided every morning. There are plenty of dining opportunities in the vicinity.
The hotel occupies a modern mid-rise complex.
- Budapest city centre is approximately 2 km from the hotel
- A grocery market is approximately 200 metres from the hotel
- Restaurants can be found approximately 100 metres from the hotel
- Margaret island is approximately 1 km from the hotel
- The Parliament is approximately 2 km from the hotel
- The Castle District is approximately 5 km from the hotel
- The Hungarian State Opera House is approximately 2 km from the hotel
The hotel is adequate for disabled people and wheel chairs and there are rooms with specially adapted bathrooms. Up to 2 adults and 1 child can stay in these rooms.
General: Wheelchair accessible, Bar, Elevator, 24-Hour Front Desk, Safety Deposit Box, Smoking, Newspapers, Reception, Garden, Heating, Non-Smoking Rooms, Breakfast Buffet, Air conditioning, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Conference Facilities, Family Rooms, Multilingual staff, Parking, Parking (fee required), Outdoor Parking, Pets Allowed, Wheel Chair Access
Activities: Swimming pool, Exercise Gym, Sauna, Spa & Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre, Massage, Lounge, Steam Bath, Indoor Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
Services: Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Internet Services, Internet Access – Wireless, Car Rental, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Shops/Commercial Services, Airport Shuttle, Babysitting/Child Services, Doctor on Call, Laundry, Limited Hours Room Service, Shuttle Service, VIP Room Facilities, Concierge, Breakfast in the Room, High speed internet access, Room Service, Ironing Service
Continental buffet breakfast is available every day from 07:00 to 10:00.
The bar is open every night from 18:00 to 24:00.
Room service is available from 12:00 to 22:00.
The restaurants in the vicinity are open daily from 12:00 to 24:00.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 27 per night per person for extra beds.
No deposit will be charged.
18 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
4 % city/tourist tax per room per night is included.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 17 per day.
Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
Wired internet is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 4 per 30 minutes.
Wired internet is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 15 per 24 hours.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
What Travellers Like
- It's a couple of underground stops from town, but very quiet & comfortable & good value too. Local restaurants good & cheap with excellent service.. Read review
Posted: Nov 21, 2006
- My family of 5 parties stayed at this apartment hotel and loved it. Nice and simple decorated bedrooms, very clean bathrooms (like new), TV , Air Condition, a kitchen, balcony, washer and dryer. Walking distance from a relatively big food market and a beautiful shopping mall.. Read review
Posted: Jun 21, 2005
- My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Sydney as were extremely pleased with our choice. THe apartment was spacious and clean and the full service was terrific. The staff was very hospitable and gracious and made excellent recommendations for us, and secured us tours and cabs as we needed. It is a 'business' hotel, but we found it to be quite enjoyable for recreation - my husband and kids loved the pool after a day of sightseeing. It was also great to be able to do some laundry right in our own apartment. I recently got an email saying the Sydney Apartments chain has changed its name (I am sorry, cannot remember to what). I have no doubt the accommodation and service will remain as we found it.. Read review
Posted: Mar 29, 2006
- I stayed in a two bedroom apartment at the Sydney Apartment Hotel with three girlfriends - we're quite fussy and we were all impressed with our room. The first room we were offered was quite basic, but we managed to get a free upgrade to a much more modern and better equipped (though smaller) apartment, which is exactly as shown in the trendier shots on the website (go for deluxe - its definitely worth it). The apartment was plenty big enough for the four of us with all the facilities you could need (three TV's, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, & two very nice bathrooms). We didn't get to enjoy the gardens as it was snowy, but the jacuzzi, sauna and pool were lovely. Reception were also very helpful and spoke very good English.. Read review
Posted: Apr 10, 2006
- My BF and I originally booked 3 nights with the NH Budapest, but NH was overbooked the first night so they put us at the Sydney Apartment Hotel. When we arrived at Sydney, we were stunned with its modern, sleek decor in the lobby and hall way. Some of the furniture were by Phillippe Starck. They gave us a 1-bedroom apartment, with a balcony, full-equiped kitchen, and a washer/dryer machine.. Read review
Posted: Jul 09, 2005
Posted: Fri, May 23 2008
The rest of the space was large and functional with two toilets, a seperate bathroom, two dining spaces, work desk, tv area and respectable furniture. The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant.... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Feb 16 2008
Rooms are spacious and clean and do have, an in room small kitchinette build in a dressing. TV, fridge, lights, etc were working fine.... Read entire review
Posted: Sun, Dec 23 2007
The hotel is nice, but quite far from the centre - its a 4-5 stop ride in on the underground. We booked a room with a balcony, £50 supplement charged by the lovely (NOT) lastminute, which we didn't receive. The hotel was fully booked, although all of a sudden we were found a room with balcony, an hour...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
Full kitchen (even had a washer-dryer) and a good sized bathroom with fantastic shower! The staff were extremely helpful and efficient - and the pool and fitness suite were a real bonus! Good location - on a quiet side street but only a short walk to the metro which easily gets you round Budapest! Plenty...... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2008
Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2008
I've just returned from Budapest and would highly recommend this hotel for its facilities and it's staff. It's only a couple of hunded metres from a Metro station (underground,) so all parts of the city can be accessed easy through this connection.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Apr 16 2008
Even though the hotel is slightly off the beaten track, I'd definitely recommend it as the quality of the rooms, the service and the spa facilities definitely make up for having to walk around 15mins into the centre or having to take a taxi (which is around? The staff is extremely friendly and helpful...... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 03 2008
We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights (3rd night free through Booked. Breakfast fine, although had to wait 15 minutes for a table one day.... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Budapest