Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest details:
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is 5 star hotel with 97 rooms and the facilities of Bar and Family Rooms.
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest has 4.50
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (3.70 for Location, 4.30 for Rooms, 4.50 for Service, 4.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Older travelers
This is a luxury hotel with the rates from 104
USD to 107
Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is one of the recommended hotels from 100 USD to 200 USD
, it is also not far from Margrit Hid (Margarethen Brücke)
Boasting a privileged spot in the historic heart and just a short stroll from the Danube, the Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest successfully combines style with ultimate comfort.
Plunge into the cool of the expansive pool and get active in the compact gym which overlooks a large, leafy courtyard of the Adina Apartment Hotel.
Each spacious, air-conditioned and fully serviced studio room and apartment has a large bedroom, a kitchen/kitchenette, 2 phone lines as well as fax and modem lines.
The valet service can stock your fridge with groceries and drinks while food delivery from top restaurants is available as well.
The closest restaurant is called Kánaán and serves national/international cuisine and the nearby Trofea restaurant offers an impressive all-you-can-eat buffet.
There is also a public guest laundry and an underground car park at the Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest.
The 3 fully equipped function rooms have a capacity of 10 to 130 people.
In your own apartment you can comfortably hold interviews and even small meetings of up to 15 people. You will have a convenient kitchen for refreshments or, if you prefer, catering can be provided.
- Budapest city centre is approximately 2 km from the hotel
- A grocery market is approximately 200 metres from the hotel
- Restaurants can be found approximately 100 metres from the hotel
- Margaret island is approximately 1 km from the hotel
- The Parliament is approximately 2 km from the hotel
- The Castle District is approximately 5 km from the hotel
- The Hungarian State Opera House is approximately 2 km from the hotel
The hotel is adequate for disabled people and wheel chairs and there are rooms with specially adapted bathrooms. Up to 2 adults and 1 child can stay in these rooms.
General: Garden, Heating, Non-Smoking Rooms, Conference Facilities, Breakfast Buffet, Parking, Outdoor Parking, Air conditioning, Wheel Chair Access, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Multilingual staff, Family Rooms, Parking (fee required), Pets Allowed, Wheelchair accessible, Elevator, Bar, Safety Deposit Box, 24-Hour Front Desk
Activities: Sauna, Massage, Steam Bath, Fitness Centre, Indoor Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Swimming pool, Exercise Gym, Spa & Wellness Centre, Lounge
Services: Car Rental, Doctor on Call, Limited Hours Room Service, Ticket Service, Airport Shuttle, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Concierge, VIP Room Facilities, High speed internet access, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Room Service, Internet Services, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Internet Access – Wireless
Continental buffet breakfast is available every day from 07:00 to 10:00.
The bar is open every night from 18:00 to 24:00.
Room service is available from 12:00 to 22:00.
The restaurants in the vicinity are open daily from 12:00 to 24:00.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 27 per night per person for extra beds.
No deposit will be charged.
18 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
4 % city/tourist tax per room per night is included.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 17 per day.
Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
Wired internet is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 4 per 30 minutes.
Wired internet is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 15 per 24 hours.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
What Travellers Like
- It's a couple of underground stops from town, but very quiet & comfortable & good value too. Local restaurants good & cheap with excellent service.. Read review
Posted: Nov 21, 2006
- My family of 5 parties stayed at this apartment hotel and loved it. Nice and simple decorated bedrooms, very clean bathrooms (like new), TV , Air Condition, a kitchen, balcony, washer and dryer. Walking distance from a relatively big food market and a beautiful shopping mall.. Read review
Posted: Jun 21, 2005
- My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Sydney as were extremely pleased with our choice. THe apartment was spacious and clean and the full service was terrific. The staff was very hospitable and gracious and made excellent recommendations for us, and secured us tours and cabs as we needed. It is a 'business' hotel, but we found it to be quite enjoyable for recreation - my husband and kids loved the pool after a day of sightseeing. It was also great to be able to do some laundry right in our own apartment. I recently got an email saying the Sydney Apartments chain has changed its name (I am sorry, cannot remember to what). I have no doubt the accommodation and service will remain as we found it.. Read review
Posted: Mar 29, 2006
- I stayed in a two bedroom apartment at the Sydney Apartment Hotel with three girlfriends - we're quite fussy and we were all impressed with our room. The first room we were offered was quite basic, but we managed to get a free upgrade to a much more modern and better equipped (though smaller) apartment, which is exactly as shown in the trendier shots on the website (go for deluxe - its definitely worth it). The apartment was plenty big enough for the four of us with all the facilities you could need (three TV's, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, & two very nice bathrooms). We didn't get to enjoy the gardens as it was snowy, but the jacuzzi, sauna and pool were lovely. Reception were also very helpful and spoke very good English.. Read review
Posted: Apr 10, 2006
- My BF and I originally booked 3 nights with the NH Budapest, but NH was overbooked the first night so they put us at the Sydney Apartment Hotel. When we arrived at Sydney, we were stunned with its modern, sleek decor in the lobby and hall way. Some of the furniture were by Phillippe Starck. They gave us a 1-bedroom apartment, with a balcony, full-equiped kitchen, and a washer/dryer machine.. Read review
Posted: Jul 09, 2005
Posted: Fri, May 23 2008
The rest of the space was large and functional with two toilets, a seperate bathroom, two dining spaces, work desk, tv area and respectable furniture. The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant.... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Feb 16 2008
Rooms are spacious and clean and do have, an in room small kitchinette build in a dressing. TV, fridge, lights, etc were working fine.... Read entire review
Posted: Sun, Dec 23 2007
The hotel is nice, but quite far from the centre - its a 4-5 stop ride in on the underground. We booked a room with a balcony, £50 supplement charged by the lovely (NOT) lastminute, which we didn't receive. The hotel was fully booked, although all of a sudden we were found a room with balcony, an hour...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
Full kitchen (even had a washer-dryer) and a good sized bathroom with fantastic shower! The staff were extremely helpful and efficient - and the pool and fitness suite were a real bonus! Good location - on a quiet side street but only a short walk to the metro which easily gets you round Budapest! Plenty...... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2008
Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2008
I've just returned from Budapest and would highly recommend this hotel for its facilities and it's staff. It's only a couple of hunded metres from a Metro station (underground,) so all parts of the city can be accessed easy through this connection.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Apr 16 2008
Even though the hotel is slightly off the beaten track, I'd definitely recommend it as the quality of the rooms, the service and the spa facilities definitely make up for having to walk around 15mins into the centre or having to take a taxi (which is around? The staff is extremely friendly and helpful...... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Apr 03 2008
We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights (3rd night free through Booked. Breakfast fine, although had to wait 15 minutes for a table one day.... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Budapest