Millennium And Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club details:
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is 4 star hotel with 277 rooms and the facilities of Pets Allowed and Family Rooms.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club has 3.80
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.10 for Location, 4.00 for Rooms, 3.50 for Service, 3.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Family with children
This is a cheap hotel with the rates from 80
USD to 86
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near London Westland Heliport (battersea)
, it is also not far from Royal Hospital Chelsea
and Natural History Museum
Next to Chelsea Football Club, the Millenium and Copthorne Hotel is 5 minutes¿ walk from Fulham Broadway Underground Station. The 4-star hotel has a restaurant, sports bar and club lounge. The en suite rooms have luxurious fittings and large marble bathrooms. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, movies-on-demand and Wi-Fi access. The 55 bar and restaurant serves modern international cuisine and a range of beers and a full English or continental breakfast is available. Blues Sports Bar, formerly known as The Shed, features coverage of all events from Chelsea FC home and away games, the Rugby World Cup and the America¿s Cup. The tube and buses provide easy access to central London. South Kensington with its shops, Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum is a 25-minute walk away.
Club Rooms - Room with one twin bed or one double bed includes suit business and leisure travellers alike and the large rooms ensure a feeling of space with fantastic views from the upper floors. The Club Room package includes the following amenities: Club Lounge access including continental breakfast, all day tea/coffee and light bites, and international newspapers, evening drinks and canapes and complimentary wi-fi. In-room tea/coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, in-room satellite TV and movies-on-demand, minibar, wi-fi, hard-wire broadband, flat screen plasma TVs, turndown service, bathrobe and in-room safe. The other amenities are air conditioning, colour TV, crockery /cutlery, disable facilities, internet access, iron/ ironing board, kettle, modern/ data port connection, pay-per-view movies, room service, safe in room and telephone.
Standard Rooms - Room with one twin bed or one double bed includes Copthorne Wing and have recently undergone a refurbishment. Provides luxurious Millennium bed package with soft duvets and pillows ensuring a comfortable night's sleep. The rooms are stylish with state-of-the-art facilities and the sofa-bed rooms give a feeling of space suitable for families. In room tea/coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, in-room satellite TV and movies-on-demand, fridge, wifi, hard-wire broadband, flat screen plasma TVs, in-room safe. The other amenities are air conditioning, colour TV, crockery /cutlery, disable facilities, internet access, iron/ ironing board, kettle, modern/ data port connection, pay-per-view movies, room service, safe in room and telephone.
From Heathrow airport: take the metro to Fulham Broadway.
Marco is a stylish and elegant restaurant by Marco Pierre White, fusing culinary delights from the UK and Europe. Frankie's is a dynamic venue offering a tempting array of Italian dishes within a family-friendly environment. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing drink in the chic 55 Bar & Lounge. A buffet breakfast is provided every morning and there are plenty of dining opportunities in the vicinity.
The hotel is housed in a modern mid-rise complex with a light coloured brick facade and a glass entrance.
Places of interest include:
- Chelsea Football Club, Museum and Megastore
- Kensington Palace
- Kings Road, Knightsbridge and Kensington shopping
- Earls Court and Olympia
- The West End
- Chelsea Flower Show.
Standard rooms, located in The Copthorne Wing, are perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. As well as the facilities listed in "room descriptions", rooms feature plasma screen TVs, movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi access, voicemail, individually controlled air conditioning and large marble bathrooms.
The Millennium Club Bedrooms have recently undergone extensive refurbishment. They feature the above facilities as well as bathrobe, upgraded toiletries and a turn down service on request.
The Club Lounge, exclusive for club guests, includes complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, all day light bites and evening cocktails.
There is exclusive check-in at The Millennium Wing with specialised concierge services.
Spacious sofa-bed rooms are available, suitable for when travelling with children under 12 years of age.
Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on request.
Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available on request.
General: Breakfast Buffet, Lobby, Continental Breakfast, All Public and Private Spaces Non-Smoking, Bus Parking, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Air conditioning, Bar Snacks, Multilingual staff, Conference Facilities, Parking (fee required), Elevator, Internet Access, Restaurant, Safety Deposit Box, Mini bar, Valet Parking, Parking, Bar, Hair dryer, 24-Hour Front Desk, Wheelchair accessible, Wheel Chair Access, Heating, Bellboy, Newspapers, Vending Machines, Non-Smoking Rooms, Luggage Storage
Activities: Indoor Swimming Pool, Night Club, Outdoor Pool, Spa & Wellness Centre, Sauna, Swimming pool, Exercise Gym
Services: Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Doctor on Call, Breakfast in the Room, Internet Services, Concierge, Room Service, ATM/Cash Machine, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Currency Exchange, High speed internet access, 24 Hour Room Service, Shoe Shine, Fax/Photocopying, Babysitting/Child Services, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Internet Access – Wireless
Location: Business Center
Breakfast served from 6:00 hours to 10:00 hours.
Lunch served from 12:00 hours to 14:30 hours.
Dinner served from 18:00 hours to 23:00 hours.
Price of Continental Breakfast Buffet (if not included in Price of Room): 12.50 GBP.
Price of Full English Breakfast (if not included in Price of Room): 15.50 GBP.
What Travellers Like
- We had a triple room which had a double bed and double sofa bed. Breakfast was very good with large selection of all kinds of food in a very pleasant dining room. The dining room staff were very attentive and friendly. The hotel is in a very good location, being very close to Fulham Broadway tube station and only a few stops from central London. My only complaint was that the housekeeping deteriorated a little during our stay. At the start we always received enough towels for all 3 of us but after about 3 days we were always given only 2. We told reception about this and someone was sent with extras.. Read review
Posted: May 29, 2008
- We initially checked in at the Millenium Hotel reception which is stunning - however we were promptly redirected next door to the sister hotel, the Copthorne. The rooms are very well sized, clean & well presented & the staff were professional and polite. We didn't eat in the Marco Pierre White restaurant (located adjacent to the Copthorne) but drank in the Blues bar next door which served good steak (? One slight complaint I would make is to agree with previous posts about lack of signs for these - suggest you enquire at reception to ensure you head into town, not out!. Read review
Posted: Mar 08, 1970
- My room was large and had a refrigerator and a sitting area. Three buses stop in front of the hotel and the tubestop Fulham Broadway is a short walk away.. Read review
Posted: Jun 13, 2007
- This is a good hotel in a great locaion (3 mins to Fulham Broadway Tube Station). We stayed here when Chelsea were not playing and it was quiet around the hotel so if your not interested in football I'd suggest you check to make sure Chelsea are not playing there when you intend to stay there. Some good restaurants, bars and clubs around.. Read review
Posted: Jul 01, 2007
- I must say that the service was excellent. We arrived early (11am) and the room was ready for us. We checked with reception that we had a double room and were informed that the room did have two single beds but housekeeping 'zipped' them together quickly and without a problem.. Read review
Posted: Mar 03, 1970
OK if you need to be in the areaPosted: Tue, Jul 08 2008
... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, May 26 2008
This is a nice hotel, with friendly staff, a good bar, and decent breakfast. My room was long and narrow, the bathroom fixtures felt like they were from the eighties, and the furnishings in general were good. In summary: this is an excellent mid-price hotel, with a high-price rate. Good hotel, but doesn't...... Read entire review
Posted: Tue, May 13 2008
Very convenient for the nearby underground station at Fulham Broadway and for the Kings road and nearby Putney. Also, despite the refurbishment, the rooms are not much more comfortable than you would get elsewhere yet the cost is extortionate (central London prices for a SW London location). Great location...... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Jan 19 2008
The room was of a good size which pleasantly surprised me, but then again I did have a corner room. Room was equipped with a trouser press and a very comfortable and large bed, although why it comes with 16 (ok maybe a little exaggeration used there) decorative cushions is beyond me. The TV was all linked...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008
I actually upgraded, and was happy with the room, but this is when the staff started acting like little children who were without mum and dad for the first time. I went to my room to use the internet and it showed there would be a charge. The woman at check in insisted there would be no charge for internet...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 09 2008
Posted: Wed, Jul 09 2008
A short walk from the Fulham Broadway Underground Station. We had a comfortable double bed and a pull out couch/. The room size was comparable to most north american hotels. There were about 8 TV channels including Chelsea TV.... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, Jul 04 2008
The hotel is fairly international ( characterless but standard) in character and we found the staff really nice and extremely helpful without exception from check in to the concierge. Would recommend this particularly if going to the show as it is only a short bus ride ( easier), no.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008
Posted: Fri, Jul 04 2008
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in London