Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club details:
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is 4 star hotel with 277 rooms and the facilities of Pets Allowed and Family Rooms.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club has 3.80
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.10 for Location, 4.00 for Rooms, 3.50 for Service, 3.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Family with children
This is a cheap hotel with the rates from 80
USD to 86
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near London Westland Heliport (battersea)
, it is also not far from Royal Hospital Chelsea
and Natural History Museum
Next to Chelsea Football Club, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is 5 minutes’ walk from Fulham Broadway Underground Station. The 4-star hotel has 2 restaurants, a sports bar and club lounge.
Modern rooms have luxurious fittings and large marble bathrooms. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, movies-on-demand and WiFi access.
The elegant Marco restaurant, Marco Pierre White’s collaboration with Chelsea Football club, offers a blend of British and French flavours. Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill, a family-friendly restaurant serving Italian cuisine, is the chef’s partnership with famous jockey Frankie Dettori.
55 Bar & Lounge is the hotel’s chic lounge with WiFi, wide-screen plasma screens, all-day food and an extensive cocktail list.
The tube and buses provide easy access to central London. South Kensington with its shops, Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum is a 25-minute walk away.
55 bar and restaurant opened its doors mid August. Aptly named in honour of the year in which Chelsea FC 1st triumphed to premiership victory in 1955.
Experience the contemporary design and a comfortable, informal and stylish restaurant serving classic and modern international cuisine at surprisingly affordable prices.
Breakfast is served from 06:30 to 10.00 Monday to Saturday, 07:00 to 11:00 Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Dinner is served from 18:00 to 10:00 each evening.
55 bar is open from 09:00 till 01:00 daily.
Blues Sports Bar, historically known as The Shed, has undergone a massive transformation. Now the place to be for all international sporting events, enjoy the game with like minded supporters. Featuring coverage of all events from Chelsea FC home and away games, the Rugby World Cup and the America’s Cup. The bar is open daily from 11:00 to 23:00.
The Millennium & Copthorne Hotels have also undergone a complete refurbishment, from the stylish bedrooms to the contemporary reception areas. The hotel now features a Club Lounge, a sanctuary for guests to escape the busy pressures of London.
Places of interest include:
- Chelsea Football Club, Museum and Megastore
- Kensington Palace
- Kings Road, Knightsbridge and Kensington shopping
- Earls Court and Olympia
- The West End
- Chelsea Flower Show.
Standard rooms, located in The Copthorne Wing, are perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. As well as the facilities listed in "room descriptions", rooms feature plasma screen TVs, movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi access, voicemail, individually controlled air conditioning and large marble bathrooms.
The Millennium Club Bedrooms have recently undergone extensive refurbishment. They feature the above facilities as well as bathrobe, upgraded toiletries and a turn down service on request.
The Club Lounge, exclusive for club guests, includes complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, all day light bites and evening cocktails.
There is exclusive check-in at The Millennium Wing with specialised concierge services.
Spacious sofa-bed rooms are available, suitable for when travelling with children under 12 years of age.
Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on request.
Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available on request.
General: Lobby, Continental Breakfast, All Public and Private Spaces Non-Smoking, Bus Parking, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Air conditioning, Bar Snacks, Multilingual staff, Conference Facilities, Parking (fee required), Elevator, Internet Access, Restaurant, Safety Deposit Box, Mini bar, Valet Parking, Parking, Bar, Hair dryer, 24-Hour Front Desk, Wheelchair accessible, Wheel Chair Access, Heating, Bellboy, Newspapers, Vending Machines, Non-Smoking Rooms, Luggage Storage, Breakfast Buffet
Activities: Indoor Swimming Pool, Night Club, Outdoor Pool, Spa & Wellness Centre, Sauna, Swimming pool, Exercise Gym
Services: Dry Cleaning, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Doctor on Call, Breakfast in the Room, Internet Services, Concierge, Room Service, ATM/Cash Machine, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Currency Exchange, High speed internet access, 24 Hour Room Service, Shoe Shine, Fax/Photocopying, Babysitting/Child Services, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Internet Access – Wireless, Laundry
Location: Business Center
Breakfast served from 6:00 hours to 10:00 hours.
Lunch served from 12:00 hours to 14:30 hours.
Dinner served from 18:00 hours to 23:00 hours.
Price of Continental Breakfast Buffet (if not included in Price of Room): 12.50 GBP.
Price of Full English Breakfast (if not included in Price of Room): 15.50 GBP.
What Travellers Like
- We had a triple room which had a double bed and double sofa bed. Breakfast was very good with large selection of all kinds of food in a very pleasant dining room. The dining room staff were very attentive and friendly. The hotel is in a very good location, being very close to Fulham Broadway tube station and only a few stops from central London. My only complaint was that the housekeeping deteriorated a little during our stay. At the start we always received enough towels for all 3 of us but after about 3 days we were always given only 2. We told reception about this and someone was sent with extras.. Read review
Posted: May 29, 2008
- We initially checked in at the Millenium Hotel reception which is stunning - however we were promptly redirected next door to the sister hotel, the Copthorne. The rooms are very well sized, clean & well presented & the staff were professional and polite. We didn't eat in the Marco Pierre White restaurant (located adjacent to the Copthorne) but drank in the Blues bar next door which served good steak (? One slight complaint I would make is to agree with previous posts about lack of signs for these - suggest you enquire at reception to ensure you head into town, not out!. Read review
Posted: Mar 08, 1970
- My room was large and had a refrigerator and a sitting area. Three buses stop in front of the hotel and the tubestop Fulham Broadway is a short walk away.. Read review
Posted: Jun 13, 2007
- This is a good hotel in a great locaion (3 mins to Fulham Broadway Tube Station). We stayed here when Chelsea were not playing and it was quiet around the hotel so if your not interested in football I'd suggest you check to make sure Chelsea are not playing there when you intend to stay there. Some good restaurants, bars and clubs around.. Read review
Posted: Jul 01, 2007
- I must say that the service was excellent. We arrived early (11am) and the room was ready for us. We checked with reception that we had a double room and were informed that the room did have two single beds but housekeeping 'zipped' them together quickly and without a problem.. Read review
Posted: Mar 03, 1970
OK if you need to be in the areaPosted: Tue, Jul 08 2008
... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, May 26 2008
This is a nice hotel, with friendly staff, a good bar, and decent breakfast. My room was long and narrow, the bathroom fixtures felt like they were from the eighties, and the furnishings in general were good. In summary: this is an excellent mid-price hotel, with a high-price rate. Good hotel, but doesn't...... Read entire review
Posted: Tue, May 13 2008
Very convenient for the nearby underground station at Fulham Broadway and for the Kings road and nearby Putney. Also, despite the refurbishment, the rooms are not much more comfortable than you would get elsewhere yet the cost is extortionate (central London prices for a SW London location). Great location...... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Jan 19 2008
The room was of a good size which pleasantly surprised me, but then again I did have a corner room. Room was equipped with a trouser press and a very comfortable and large bed, although why it comes with 16 (ok maybe a little exaggeration used there) decorative cushions is beyond me. The TV was all linked...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008
I actually upgraded, and was happy with the room, but this is when the staff started acting like little children who were without mum and dad for the first time. I went to my room to use the internet and it showed there would be a charge. The woman at check in insisted there would be no charge for internet...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 09 2008
Posted: Wed, Jul 09 2008
A short walk from the Fulham Broadway Underground Station. We had a comfortable double bed and a pull out couch/. The room size was comparable to most north american hotels. There were about 8 TV channels including Chelsea TV.... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, Jul 04 2008
The hotel is fairly international ( characterless but standard) in character and we found the staff really nice and extremely helpful without exception from check in to the concierge. Would recommend this particularly if going to the show as it is only a short bus ride ( easier), no.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008
Posted: Fri, Jul 04 2008
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in London