Hotel Villa Padierna details:
Hotel Villa Padierna is 5 star hotel and the facilities of Restaurant and Non-Smoking Rooms.
Hotel Villa Padierna has 4.40
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (3.60 for Location, 4.50 for Rooms, 4.30 for Service, 4.70 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Honeymoon
This is a luxury hotel with the rates from 241
Hotel Villa Padierna is one of the recommended hotels from 200 USD to 300 USD
Featuring 3 18-hole golf courses, this luxury hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banus. Designed like a Tuscan palace, it features a 2, 000 m² spa, Roman Amphitheater and a luxurious beach club.
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel G.L. offers rooms and villas surrounded by beautiful gardens. All have views of the golf course, pool or gardens, and in some cases the Mediterranean Sea.
Air-conditioned rooms and villas have satellite TV, a CD player and luxury Frette bed linen. Private bathrooms come with a bath and shower, hairdryer, slippers and bathrobe.
All villas have a private garden, and some have a private swimming pool. Villas also feature a kitchenette.
The Thermal Spa includes an indoor pool and gym. There are 2 saunas, 3 steam rooms and a Turkish bath. A range of health and beauty treatments is available in The Medical Wellness Institute.
The hotel has 4 restaurants, with outdoor terraces offering superb views. There is also an English bar with a fireplace.
The hotel offers a free shuttle service to its summer beach club, where there is a restaurant. Loungers and beach towels are provided.
The hotel’s thermal spa centre covers 2,000 m² and features 12 treatment rooms, 6 steam baths and 2 saunas. After a relaxing session here you can cool off in the heated indoor swimming pool. You can also dive into the splendid outdoor pool and take advantage of the warm Andalusian sunshine.
Other unique features found on the property include a Roman-style amphitheatre and a wedding chapel. These are found in the extensive gardens, filled with ornate flower beds and charming fountains and ponds.
Inside the building you can take in the timeless charm of classic Tuscany. Here you will find elegant columns, sculptures and inviting fireplaces.
Look out over the golf course, gardens, pool and Roman amphitheatre from your guestroom. Rooms are divided into 3 wings: Villa Padierna, Linares and the Amphitheater, with some enjoying access to their own balcony. All have Frette linen bedding on feather beds, fully stocked refreshment cabinets and sitting areas with cable TV. Each one also has a large Travertine bathroom with a bath and separate rain shower, as well as a separate WC with bidet.
General: Parking (fee required), Elevator, Air conditioning, Restaurant, Pets Allowed, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Chapel/Shrine, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Heating, Design Hotel, Family Rooms, Shops in Hotel, Gay Friendly, Allergy-Free Room Available
Activities: Spa & Wellness Centre, Library, Indoor Swimming Pool
Services: Currency Exchange, Room Service, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Packed Lunches, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Barber/Beauty Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Breakfast in the Room, Bridal Suite, Internet Services
La Veranda is the hotel’s main restaurant and is managed by Martin Berasategui, awarded with 3 Michelin stars for his restaurant in San Sebastian. It is exquisitely decorated in the style of classic Tuscan gardens with an added modern twist. The venue serves rich Andalusian cuisine with a gourmet blend of Spanish and international flavours. It is open Tuesday to Saturday from 19.30 to 23.30.
La Pergola treats guests to alfresco dining. It serves light, informal meals to the backdrop of views of the golf course and mountains. It is open in spring and summer from 10.00 to 19.00.
La Loggia provides splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea – on a clear day you can enjoy views of Gibraltar and the coastline of Africa. It offers alfresco dining with regional Spanish and international cuisine. It is open for breakfast, lunch and informal dinner from 07.30 to 23.30.
Also on site is Eddy’s Bar, which features a traditional English atmosphere. It features a fireplace and exquisite art works. The Beach Café is set on the white sandy beach and offers complimentary sun beds and towels for all guests. It is open during high season until the 31 August, from 11.00 until 19.00, serving a variety of light snacks, ice creams and cocktails.
What Travellers Like
- With serene and elegant interiors, superb personal service, you'll find yourself coming back for more. I didnt stay at the hotel (I had already rented an apartment for a month at the Los Flamingo's compound where the hotel is situated) but I did not miss a chance to enjoy the hotels five star Spa facilities, indoor and outdoor pool and restaurants. It offers various massage treatments (I tried the hot stones and reflexology, both were excellent treatments and in such clean and serene treatment rooms), I also used the steam rooms very often. Both meals were excellent in terms of food and service. The poolside Pergola restaurant was also very pleasant, offering a nice menu of light food for those enjoying the pool or coming out of the Spa. Last but certainly not the least comes the hotel's Beach Club - only a few minutes drive from the hotel you will find a quiet setting within an extensive sandy beach where sunbeds and towels are waiting for you- all you needed was your suncream, sunshades and a good book. The beach club facilities include a bar/restaurant which served light sandwiches and salads - but the beach club staff would surprise you every now and then with a fruit snack or a shot glass of "gazpacho" - the perfect refreshment while enjoying the sun.. Read review
Posted: Aug 14, 2007
- The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean, the bathrooms are enormous and very luxurious and the facilities are excellent too. The Spa staff could not have been more welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.. Read review
Posted: Jul 09, 2006
- The location is a little hard to find but once there the views and the surrounding area is some of the prettiest in all of southern Spain. The staff here are all extremely friendly and the hotel room (even in standard format) was superb - perhaps the best I have ever stayed in. Also for this level of luxury and a stunning hotel the price can only be described as cheap as chips!. Read review
Posted: Apr 11, 2008
- We were given a room with surely the best views in the hotel - room 119 overlooking the beautiful courtyard by the pool - thus avoiding any views of local construction (which isn't actually that bad and we weren't disturbed by any noise from it). The room was delightful - we had a superior room, but it was very large and had a big sitting area - more of a suite feel to it. The beds were extremely comfortable and the effective aircon was practically silent so we slept very well. The bathroom was enormous with a large walk in shower, separate toilet, two sinks and a lovely big bath. Modern TV with sufficient English channels and a good stereo - so take your favourite cd's with you. Balcony was a good size with a wicker sofa and chair and a marble table with two upright chairs on which we regularly enjoyed breakfast. The rest of the hotel is just stunning - we particularly loved the courtyard and the pool area.. Read review
Posted: Sep 16, 2007
- The grounds feature a lovely golf course -- amazing terraces though out, pool and an incredible spa. Our room had floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings, cozy comfy bed and a huge bathroom with double sinks, deep soaking tub band sep. Room service food was prompt and very, very good. Food in the casual and fine dining restaurants were also excellent as was the service. Breakfast was included in our room rate and featured a very large array of local meats, cheeses as well as fresh fruits, breads and hot options too. The service at this hotel is outstanding. The multi-lingual staff -- many from Italy are very attentive and were eager to share their local secret favorite beaches, dining spots etc.. Read review
Posted: Jan 17, 2008
Posted: Fri, Jun 20 2008
Nice semi-outdoor (and indoor) dining areas. Service at dinner friendly but forgetful & infrequent. No balcony or DVD player despite room description. You will need a car/transport to get out. Went on from here to the Don Pepe in Marbella which was much nicer despite smaller rooms.... Read entire review
Posted: Fri, May 23 2008
I have to say that the staff were fantastic - very professional, polite and helpful on the most part. The location of the hotel is also not good - you have to have a car if you want to go anywhere and you therefore end up spending quite alot on cabs etc for nights out. The pool is nice but seems almost...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Oct 03 2007
The hotel itself was absolutely lovely, the room was gorgeous, lovely big balcony and huge rainfall shower etc. The pool area was also beautiful, very quiet and relaxing.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Aug 29 2007
The rooms are amzing, the bathrooms are more than luxurious.... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Jun 09 2007
Ask for a room "overlooking the lake" (with sea in distance). Deluxe suites are fantastic, but none are available with lakeview. We were given this suite, but it overlooks the hotel entrance with valets and arriving guests making noise all night. After complaining we were moved to a junior suite with...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
With serene and elegant interiors, superb personal service, you'll find yourself coming back for more. Both meals were excellent in terms of food and service. The poolside Pergola restaurant was also very pleasant, offering a nice menu of light food for those enjoying the pool or coming out of the Spa...... Read entire review
Posted: Sun, Jul 20 2008
The rooms and public areas are of a high quality and the staff care about what they do. The rooms are really very nice, excellent furnishing and fittings deliver a high end feel. Swimming pool and grounds are beautiful and the public areas very nice. The Spa is good, but you have to pay extra to use...... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Apr 02 2008
The room was so well furnished that it felt like my own bedroom. Service was gracious, helpful and well informed. Restaurant recommendations and directions were perfect. Although the location is convenient, tranquil and pretty, a car is a requirement, as there is nothing within walking distance. Keeping...... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Mar 29 2008
Overlooking the golft course and distant sea view the hotel is situated at the back of the resort with a 17 euro taxi ride into Puerto Banus. Our room was huge with a large bathroom which we did find out had been upgraded for us as the hotel was relatively quiet. We were extremely luck to have wonderful...... Read entire review
Posted: Tue, Mar 18 2008
I booked transport from airport on hotel website - but be wary they will charge you more for a 'private car' unless you specify the 23 euros cheaper taxi. I queried this and the front desk duly reduced the rate for me.... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Jul 07 2008
Posted: Sat, Jun 28 2008
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!Posted: Wed, Jan 02 2008
... Read entire review
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!Posted: Thu, Dec 27 2007
... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Marbella