Petit Palace San Bernardo details:
Petit Palace San Bernardo is 4 star hotel with 57 rooms and the facilities of Family Rooms and Rooms/Facilities for Disabled.
Petit Palace San Bernardo has 4.20
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.40 for Location, 4.10 for Rooms, 4.20 for Service, 3.90 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Honeymoon
This is a pretty hotel with the rates from 110
USD to 126
Petit Palace San Bernardo is one of the recommended hotels from 100 USD to 200 USD
near Plaza de Espana
, it is also not far from plaza maria soledad acosta
and City Center
The hotel enjoys an ideal location in the heart of Madrid. Guests are conveniently located close to the shopping areas (Gran Via - Plaza Callao) and the important sightseeing attractions. This include Palacio Real, Teatro Real, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Museo del Prado, Museo Reina Sofía, Plaza de España and other interesting locations, which are all less than a 10 minute drive away. Countless shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes are located in the immediate vicinity. Santo Domingo metro station, a bus stop as well as a 24-hour public car park lie a couple of steps away. Barajas airport is located roughly 19 km away.FacilitiesThe hotel features 57 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. A lift provides easy access to the upper floors. Amenities include a baggage storage service and a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. A TV room is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Additional services include a babysitting service, car hire, medical assistance and a laundry. A shuttle service is offered. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area. There is a business area with a conference room and a business centre.RoomsAll rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe, a minibar and a desk also feature. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bathtub and a hairdryer. MealsThe hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and B & B.PaymentThe following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
Standard .Standard double .Leisure executive-room only .Standard breakfast .Leisure triple .Leisure family .Family room standard .Double standard .Triple standard .Quadruple standard .Double 2 people-child .Quadruple standard .Double/ twin individual use standard .Double/twin room .Standard bed bank .Standard room 2 singles free wifi .Standard room room type assigned on arrival free wifi .Deluxe room king shower workspace laptop .Exec rm 2 singles shower free int access .Exec room king bed shower free int access .Executive room queen bed single free wifi .Std room 4 singles shower free int access .Single room .Quad room .Leisure single .Leisure double .Leisure standard .Leisure standard breakfast .Double single use standard .Standard room. For 1, 2, 3 or 4 paxes. .Twin room .Double/twin + 1 child .Double for single occupancy special .Double room special .Twin room special .Single room special .Triple room special .Quad room special .Double/twin + 1 child special .Executive room queen bed single free wifi .
Petit Palace San Bernardo hotel is a Trendy Palace in the heart of Madrid, the closest one to Plaza Espana, Princesa street, and Gran Via, and very near of Senado, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor, Plaza del Sol. Is Ideal for Bussiness Trips, the only hotel with FREE COMPUTER SERVICES in all the rooms and FREE wifi Internet Access and static bykes in some of the rooms.We offer also special services for Families and Friends as our Quadruple/Family rooms up to more of 4 people, FREE RENTAL BIKE SERVICE, (subject to availability). For clients who travel with PETS ARE ADMITTED, we have special bedding and fodd bowls avaible. We recommend to enjoy our Special Buffet Breakfast to start the day with energy served very early in the morning. We recommend to enjoy the lovely Musicals we have in several Theatres in Gran Via close to the hotel. For further information and to buy tickets for Warner Park, Museo del Prado, Centro Reina Sofia, Museo Thyssen, dont hesitate in ask to our professional staff.
A cafe is located on the ground floor, however no dining is available in the hotel. Many different restaurants can be found very close to the hotel.
This is a modern building totally refurbished and houses a total of 54 guest rooms.
The city centre, Calle Gran Via, Plaza Santo Domingo, Plaza Callao, Plaza de España. Metro line 2 (red line), Santo Domingo station, metro line 1 (blue line) Gran Via station, Metro line 5 (dark green line), Callao station. Bus lines: 1, 2, 44, 133, 202.
The Petit Palace San Bernardo is located in the heart of Madrid.
Just 5 minutes away you will find the Royal Theater, Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral and 10 minutes away you can visit three of the city's most importants Art Museums: Prado Museum, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Bornemisza.
The hotel is distributed over 7 floors with 57 modern fully equipped en suite rooms in total, with all the latest technology and amenities.
General: Restaurant, Elevator, Television, Computer in Room, Designated Smoking Area, Pets Allowed, Safety Deposit Box, Multilingual Staff, Private Bathroom, Mini-Bar, Reception, Front Desk, Bar, Soundproofed Rooms, Lobby, Work Desk, 24-Hour Front Desk, Direct Dial Telephone, Newspapers, Satellite TV, Dressing Area, Non-Smoking Rooms, Shower, Breakfast, Heating, Balcony, Mobile Phone Network, Hair dryer, AM/FM Alarm Clock, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Luggage Storage, Wheelchair Accessible, Family Rooms, Internet Access, Bathrobes, Parking, Air Conditioning, Smoking, Toilet, Telephone, Wheelchair Access
Activities: Spa & Wellness Centre, Lounge, Casino
Services: Paid Shuttle Service, Room Service, Currency Exchange, Concierge, Paid Airport Shuttle, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, High Speed Internet Access, Bicycle Rental, Maid Service, Car Rental, Shops/Commercial Services, Tour Desk, Patio, Babysitting/Child Services, Data Ports, Laundry, Fax/Photocopying, Doctor on Call, Dry Cleaning, Ticket Service, Mountain Bike Hire, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Turndown Service, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Ironing Service, Internet Services, Internet Access – Wireless
Location: Business Center
A delicious buffet breakfast is served daily between 07:30 and 10:30 in the breakfast room. The breakfast includes orange juice, cheeses and cold meats, assorted pastries, cereals, bacon, sausages and eggs, and tea and coffee.
In the hotel hall you can enjoy free fruit juices, coffee and fruit from 12:00 onwards.
Cancellation Policy - With less than 24 hours notice before arrival date – 1st night will be charged. Cancellation policy for special dates: 2009 10-11-12-13-14 October 04-05-06-07 December 30-31 December 2010 01-02 January 19-20-21 January
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 32.10 per night and person for extra beds.
No deposit will be charged.
8 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
City/tourist tax is not applicable.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby and charges are applicable.
Buffet breakfast costs EUR 12.84 per person per night.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
What Travellers Like
- Staff very helpful A very good value. GREAT WIFI CONNECTION.. Read review
Posted: Feb 23, 2008
- The location was fantastic - only a very short walk from all the main attractions of madrid city centre and there was no need to get on the metro system at all except to get to and from the airport (this took less than 1 hour). The room had ultramodern decor and was immaculate (and we are quite fussy! There was a laptop computer in the room with free internet access, a widescreen TV, free safe, 2 balconies coming off the room and a hydromassage shower which was fantastic. Some of the other reports I read say that the shower floods the bathroom - I think the hotel has tried to get around this problem by erecting a plastic sheet inside the shower cubicle. Breakfast was not included in the rate but would have been 10 euros per person per day but we did not take this as there are so many little places close by to grab something to eat (in particular a churros y chocolate which must not be missed when in Madrid! If I have any complaints at all it would be that despite double glazing there was a lot of street noise coming in to the room. NB - this hotel is part of a chain and there were several other hotels of the same group also in central locations).. Read review
Posted: Oct 18, 2007
- The room wasn't particularly large, but very comfortable indeed, with a well-designed, big bathroom (using the shower without flooding the bathroom is very difficult, though). We appreciated the fact of having a computer with free Internet connection in our room, as it proved to be very convenient. The location is excellent - on a side street next to the Gran Via - very close to two metro stations. We can't say it was cheap, but not higher than Madrid's average hotel fares: about 115 euros per night for a double room.. Read review
Posted: Apr 23, 2007
- The receptionist was friendly and we were checked-in in matter of minutes. In terms of staff in Petit, they are all friend and helpful. Yes, as claimed by others, the corridors to the rooms are rather dark (gives you a feeling of being in a hip nightspot) but not creepy. The room is very clean, very modern in design (making it very cosy), small but again, cosy and has sufficient amenities for a simple good, comfortable stay.. Read review
Posted: Jun 19, 2008
- It's location was excellent and we were able to walk to many of our sites. Also the Metro system in Madrid is excellent and there is a stop just a block away. We stayed in a family room as we have two teenagers and they slept in bunk beds which they liked. The room was spacious for European standards. The front desk was friendly and had no problems. Other people talk about the bathroom where the door is made of glass and doesn't lock but I really didn't think it was a big deal.. Read review
Posted: Apr 15, 2008
Posted: Sun, Jun 29 2008
We've just returned from Le Petit San Bernardo Madrid and although aesthetically this boutique hotel was nice, the service was less than adequate. If anyone requests a 4:00am wake up call and a taxi, this should be taken seriously. Their lack of friendly service and incomptence is the reason why I would...... Read entire review
Palace.....in name onlyPosted: Mon, Jun 16 2008
... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, Dec 30 2006
Christmas the shower was hyped up in all reviews, when we arrived had to have a shower on the metro for a hour in rush hour. 10 minutes to work it out and when i did it was great until my wife told me the water was spraying outside the bathroom onto the carpet, so dried my self got dressed went to...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
Our room was well appointed, with a good sized bed. The bathroom was excellent, with a brilliant shower. The staff were friendly and polite, but their English was not great. I recommend this hotel but think the price will rise as it gets more popular.... Read entire review
Posted: Thu, Jun 19 2008
The room was rather small but quite efficient. We realized there where rooms in the back of the hotel when we checked out. The location is very handy just a few steps to the subway and the Gran Via. We walked to most of the locations we wanted to visit and took the subway to the Prado. Breakfast was...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Jun 16 2008
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Madrid