Cortes - Barcelona, Spain
Check on site
When would you like to stay?Please enter the dates of your stay to check availability. Cortes details:
Hotel Cortes is 2 star hotel with 44 rooms and the facilities of 24-Hour Front Desk and Restaurant.
Hotel Cortes has 4.40
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (5.00 for Location, 3.40 for Rooms, 4.60 for Service, 4.50 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Young single
This is a budget hotel with the rates from 58
USD to 199
Hotel Cortes is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near Arzobispado de Barcelona
, it is also not far from City Center
and Plaça de Catalunya
This hotel was built in 1950 and has 5 floors and a total of 44 rooms of which 16 are singles and 18 are doubles. Guests are offered a reception that is open around the clock, safes for guests' valuables, lifts, a laundry service and medical assistance. There is also a cosy hotel bar and an air-conditioned
Quadruple standard .Double/ twin individual use standard .Double standard .Single standard .Triple standard .
In the Gothic Quarter, just 200 m. from the Plaza de Cataluña.
Safety box in the room extra charge of EUR 1.50 per day.
General: Heating, Luggage Storage, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Air conditioning, Non-Smoking Rooms, Smoking, Family Rooms, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box
Services: Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Internet Services, Car Rental
Cancellation: If you cancel 1 day before the date of arrival: the hotel will not effect charges. If you cancel out of term or if you do not appear: the Hotel will load the first night. Deposit: The hotel will load 100 % of the first night at least
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 12.50 per night and person for cots.
Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
There is no capacity fo
100 percent of the first night will be charged at least one day prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
8 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
City/tourist tax is not applicable.
No parking available.
Continental breakfast is not included, breakfast menu is available and costs vary.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
What Travellers Like
- The location was ideal for the sightseeing we came to the city to do. Ariving in Pl Catalunya by bus from the airport it is a short walk to the hotel. The breakfast they serve is a good kick start to the day, and they serve fantastic coffee.. Read review
Posted: Mar 13, 2007
- I was in a single room, which was small but perfectly adequate with all the facilities that I needed,. When I asked the receptionist about their double rooms, I was offered a key and was pleasantly surprised at the size of a double, with a balcony. I must mention the Receptionist (Christina) she was so helpful and spoke perfect English. The continental breakfast was more than adequate and all i all, the overall cleanliness of the hotel was excellent.. Read review
Posted: Dec 12, 2006
- Hotel was clean, rooms attended everyday and the bar staff were very friendly and welcoming. One complaint, I booked a double room and on arrival was told there was no double room available so we had to satisfy ourselves with two single beds - if all the double rooms were filled then my booking should not have been taken or at least the situation explained to me. Overall, Barcelona is such a beautiful City and the hotel was clean and convenient the double room was soon forgotten about.. Read review
Posted: Apr 13, 2006
- The hotel is located on a side street off La Rambla, and only a few minutes walk to Placa Catalunya where you can catch the subway, tour buses and the airport bus. My room was clean, with marble floors throughout. The bathroom was spacious and had a wonderful and powerful shower. However, it is a tub and it can be slippery. Breakfast is included and consisted of a plate with a croissant, pastry and roll, followed by plates of ham and cheese. Great location, very friendly and accomodating staff.. Read review
Posted: May 08, 2007
- While not perfect and certainly not a luxury hotel ,it was clean, and despite our rooms being at the front of the hotel we heard very little noise(we stayed mid week so it may possibly be noisier on a weekend). The bathrooms were clean and kept stocked with clean towels etc and the air conditioning was very good. The location couldnt have been better, being just a few minutes from the Placa de Catalunya where the buses to and from the airport stop and also the Bus Turistica, and Las Ramblas being just at the end of the street as well as there being plenty of shops of all types and restaurants. Iwould have no hesitation in staying here again and at 660 euros for three nights for two double rooms in July I think it was well worth the money.. Read review
Posted: Aug 02, 2007
Posted: Sun, Nov 11 2007
I did it with some anticipation, they gave me a great deal in the room price.... Read entire review
Posted: Sat, May 22 2004
The hotel is in an excellent position, just off the Ramblas. The rooms are basic but spotless and the restaurant was great.... Read entire review
Posted: Sun, May 02 2004
Staff were v friendly (except for one man who was a bit gruff but I think it was just his manner) they also held on to our passports for a couple of days which was odd. Room was on the top floor - literally just had a bed, table and bathroom. 3 rooms with a balcony - bliss to be able to sit out and sunbathe...... Read entire review
Dirty bed-sheet and no effort of a receptionist to help change itPosted: Fri, Feb 29 2008
... Read entire review
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Barcelona