Hotel Eden is 3 star hotel with 54 rooms and the facilities of Non-Smoking Rooms and Family Rooms.
Hotel Eden has 4.00
mark for overall hotel rating at TripTake. (4.40 for Location, 3.70 for Rooms, 4.10 for Service, 3.30 for Value).
The hotel is recommended for Honeymoon
This is a budget hotel with the rates from 68
USD to 259
Hotel Eden is one of the recommended hotels under 100 USD
near Jardins Botaniques
, it is also not far from le chateau de penthes
and lake parade
Facing one of Geneva's most beautiful parks, the Hotel Eden is situated a few steps from Lake Geneva, close to the city centre and all the international organisations.
Choose from cosy rooms featuring free Wi-Fi and ADSL internet access and individually controlled air conditioning.
Every day at the Hotel Eden can be started with a rich buffet breakfast. The à-la-carte restaurant, serving traditional French and international cuisine in an intimate and friendly atmosphere, offers a daily changing menu including seasonal specialities.
Late check out on request
The Geneva lake, Botanical Garden, CICG conference center, most of the international organisations, city center, all near by.
Lake, Park, Botanical Garden (0,2km)
Old Town(1,5 km)
Jet d'eau (2 km)
Palexpo exhibition ground (5 km)
CICG (conference center(0,9 km)
Airport (5 km)
Palais de nations (0,8) km
Cornavin Station (1km)
Ariana Museum (1km)
Historical Museum of Sciences (0,2km)
Red Cross Museum (1km)
· Cosy and comfortable single, twin or double bedded rooms
· Family Rooms: Available on request, with two connecting rooms
· ADSL & Wireless access in all rooms
· Individually controlled air conditioning in all rooms
General: 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, OffsiteParking, Non-Smoking Rooms, Heating, Parking, All Public and Private Spaces Non-Smoking, Family Rooms, Air conditioning, Mini bar, Parking (fee required), Elevator, Satellite TV, Restaurant, Safety Deposit Box, Pets Allowed, Hair dryer, Radio, Soundproofed Rooms, Bar, Lobby
Activities: Spa & Wellness Centre
Services: Car Rental, Shops/Commercial Services, Tour Desk, Babysitting/Child Services, Fax/Photocopying, Laundry, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Dry Cleaning, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Concierge, Internet Services, Data ports, Currency Exchange, Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Shoe Shine
Location: Business Center
À la carte restaurant, serving traditional French and international cuisine in an intimate and friendly atmosphere. In addition to a varied daily menu we offer seasonal promotions. Reservations for lunch are advisable.
Daily breakfast - 07:00 to 10:00.
Monday to Friday, lunch - 12:00 to 14:00, dinner - 19:00 to 21:15.
Saturday and Sunday restaurant is closed for lunch and dinner
Room Service, Monday to Friday 07:00 to 14:00 & 19:00 to 21:15.
En cas d'empêchement, vous pouvez annuler au plus tard 24 heures avant le jour de votre arrivée. Dans le cas contraire, toute résevation non annulée dans les 24 heures avant votre arrivée entraînera la facturation du prix de la première nuitée
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged CHF 30 per night per person for extra beds.
No deposit will be charged.
3.8 % VAT is included.
Service charge is not applicable.
CHF 2.95 city/tourist tax per person per night is not included.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs CHF 28 per day.
Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
Wired internet is available in the entire hotel and charges are applicable.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and charges are applicable.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
What Travellers Like
- Booked via Thomas Cook, it was a bit of a gamble as the travel agents had very limited information on the hotel or pictures, however the gamble paid off. From the airport its just a 15 minute bus ride on the No. 28 bus for the mere sum of 3CHF, which was a bargain. On arriving at the hotel we were presented with a ticket entitling us to to free travel on the bus, trams, river bus and some trains within Geneva throughout our stay. The hotel is lovely, very elegant with wood panelling, 24 hr manned reception area, lounge, bar and restaurant. From my experience some hotels reserve the refinery for the entrance lobby and the rooms are a disappointment, but this is not the case at the Eden. The rooms were spacious and clean, with hairdryer, trouser press, satellite TV (BBC4 and ITV3) and well stocked mini-bar (at a price! 1 bus runs every 10 minutes if you are not feeling fit, which also takes you to the train station.. Read review
Posted: Nov 14, 2007
- The staff was helpful and friendly - they also replied to emails quite promptly! It's close to the Botanical Garden, and it's only 10-15mins walk from the UN.. Read review
Posted: Nov 02, 2005
- The hotel was lovely and clean, the breakfast was plentiful and the staff were extremely helpful with excellent English.. Read review
Posted: Feb 08, 2007
- The room was simple and clean. As far as location, it wasn't exactly close to the city center, but was within walking distance if you are fit.. Read review
Posted: Sep 30, 2004
- This is a nice hotel, it is clean and provides a nice breakfast. The room was air-conditioned and has a balcony. It is a bit out of geneva ~ 20 min walk to train station but there is a bus that stops outside the front door.. Read review
Posted: Oct 24, 2007
Posted: Fri, Apr 18 2008
We made a reservation explicitly for a room with a twin bed but we ended up with a room with a small double bed (three-quarter bed). A normal double bed would even have been acceptable, but this was a bit too cosy for two friends. Since all rooms were booked the only option was to get an extra bed. This...... Read entire review
Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009
The staff was helpful and friendly - they also replied to emails quite promptly! The room was clean and tidy.... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2007
Booked via Thomas Cook, it was a bit of a gamble as the travel agents had very limited information on the hotel or pictures, however the gamble paid off. From the airport its just a 15 minute bus ride on the No. 28 bus for the mere sum of 3CHF, which was a bargain. On arriving at the hotel we were presented...... Read entire review
Buona struttura a prezzo ragionevolePosted: Tue, Oct 30 2007
... Read entire review
Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2007
Posted: Sat, Nov 03 2007
Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2007
Posted: Tue, Aug 07 2007
Not the right hotel for you?
Let us help you find hotel in Geneva