Planning a trip to Washington and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Washington with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Washington.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Washington is about 80 USD in cheap hotels and 340 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC, Jurys Washington Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotel The Hamilton CP - Washington, DC, L Enfant Plaza Hotel Dc, Ritz-Carlton Washington Dc.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): The Quincy, The River Inn, Carlyle Suites Hotel, Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, Mandarin Oriental Washington.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Washington Convention Center, Signature Flight Support, Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Air Pegasus of DC Inc or Lsg Sky Chefs Inc.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Charles F Smith Center, Verizon Center, Bender Arena or RFK Memorial Stadium.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Art Museum of the Americas, United States Holocaust Museum, US Holocaust Memorial Council, Freer Gallery of Art or Bureau of Engraving and Printing.