Planning a trip to Toronto and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Toronto with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Toronto.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Toronto is about 70 USD in cheap hotels and 230 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): The Hazelton Hotel Toronto, Langdon Hall, Four Seasons Toronto, Queens Landing Inn, Park Hyatt Toronto.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Westin Harbour Castle Toronto, Holiday Inn Midtown, Le Meridien King Edward, Town Inn Suites, Delta Chelsea Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Metro Toronto Convention Center or Toronto City Centre Airport.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Toronto William H Bolton Arena, Rogers Center, MC Cormick Arena, North Toronto Memorial Arena or Etobicoke Central Arena.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Orpheus Choir of Toronto, Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation, Showtime Music Archives, Archives Association of Ont or Toronto Blues Society.