Planning a trip to Sydney and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Sydney with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Sydney.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Sydney is about 80 USD in cheap hotels and 160 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Blue Sydney - A Taj Hotel, Somerset Darling Harbour, Four Seasons Sydney, Taj Blue Woolloomooloo Bay, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, Oaks Maestri Towers, Citigate Sebel Sydney, Hotel Stellar, Vulcan Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Sydney International Airport.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Telestra Stadium.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near hogarth gallery, Australian National Maritime Museum, Sydney Opera House, Government House or Miller's Point.