Planning a trip to San Diego and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in San Diego with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in San Diego.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in San Diego is about 60 USD in cheap hotels and 320 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Ivy Hotel, Marriott Marina San Diego, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, The US Grant, The Keating Hotel.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Best Western Cabrillo Garden, Handlery Hotel and Resort, Comfort Inn And Suites Hotel Circle, Comfort Suites Mission Valley, Four Seasons Aviara.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Travelers Aid Society, San Diego Air Commerce Ctr, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Airport or Turbine Aviation.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near iPayOne Center, San Diego Sports Arena, Jenny Craig Pavilion, Torero Stadium or Starworks Arena.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Lindbergh Field, Institute For Arts Education, Old Town Trolley Tours, San Diego Maritime Museum or Combined Organizations-Visual.