Planning a trip to Phoenix and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Phoenix with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Phoenix.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Phoenix is about 70 USD in cheap hotels and 170 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Hilton Pointe Tapatio Cliffs, Radisson Htl Phoenix Airport, Hilton Scottsdale Resort, Hilton Pointe Squaw Peak, Camelback Inn Jw Marriott Rsrt.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Radisson Htl Phx Air North, Wigwam Golf Resort And Spa, Sanctuary On Camelback Mtn, Boulders Resort And Golden Door Spa, Copperwynd Resort And Club.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl AIRPRT(PHX), Airport Ground Transportation, Prestige Homes Hanger or Phoenix Deer Valley Airport.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Oakland A's Spring Training, Phoenix Municipal Stadium, Papago Baseball Complex, Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum or Bank One Ballpark.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Hall of Flame Fire Fighting, Pueblo Grande Museum, Desert Botanical Garden, Telephone Pioneer Museum or Arizona Military Museum.