Planning a trip to Los Angeles and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Los Angeles with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Los Angeles.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Los Angeles is about 70 USD in cheap hotels and 380 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Hilton Los Angeles Checkers, Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, W Los Angeles Westwood, Sofitel Los Angeles, Sunset Tower - Argyle.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles, Radisson Los Angeles Airport, Ramada Wilshire Center, Wilshire Plaza Hotel, Days Inn Hollywood Walk of Fame/Universal Studios.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near David R Bornemann Assoc Inc, Flight Crews Intl Inc, Westchester-Airport, Ntk Aviation America Inc or Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near L A Arena, Los Angeles Clippers Stadium, Staples Center, Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium or Grand Olympic Auditorium.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Fahey/klein Gallery, M Goodwin Assoc Inc, CBS Television City, City Center or Blitzstein Museum of Art.