Planning a trip to Glasgow and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Glasgow with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Glasgow.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Glasgow is about 40 EUR in cheap hotels and 120 EUR in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 125 EUR to 250 EUR): Westin Turnberry Rst Scotland, Mar Hall, Allison Executive Lets, Dreamhouse Merchant City, Riverview Apartments City Centre.
- Budget hotels (under 75 EUR): City Inn Glasgow, Ramada Glasgow City, Abode Glasgow, Buchanan Hotel, Rennie Mackintosh Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Tramway or East Kilbride Arts Centre.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Library at GoMA - The Learning Gallery, Glasgay, Scotland Street School Museums, Art In The City or House For An Art Lover.