Planning a trip to Dallas and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Dallas with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Dallas.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Dallas is about 60 USD in cheap hotels and 340 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): The Ashton, Hotel Zaza, Embassy Suites - Outdoor World, W Hotel Dallas - Victory, The Westin Stonebriar Resort.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Clarion Inn Park Central, Wyndham Dallas Park Central, Hyatt Regency Airport, Best Western Dfw Airport Stes, Richardson Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW), Dfw Airport Interfaith Chapel, Dallas Cbd Vertiport, Dallas Convention Center or Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near American Airlines Center, Reunion Arena, Cotton Bowl, Gerald J. Ford Stadium or John Kincaide Stadium.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Dallas Children's Museum, Dallas Business Committee Arts, Young Audiences-Greater Dallas, Dallas Classic Guitar Society or Albritton Offices.