Planning a trip to Chicago and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Chicago with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Chicago.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Chicago is about 70 USD in cheap hotels and 210 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Omni Chicago Hotel, The Wheeler Mansion, Hotel Monaco Chicago - Kimpton, Hilton The Drake Chicago, Deer Path Inn.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Swissotel Chicago, Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago, Club Quarters, Central Loop, Four Seasons Chicago, Ritz-Carlton A Four Seasons Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near The Merchandise Mart, Chicago Merrill C Meigs FIELD(CGX), Mc Cormick Place Convention Center, Chicago Ohare Intl Airport (ORD) or Airport Intl Cargo.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Soldier Field, Soldier Field, United Center, United Center or Chicago White Sox.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Museum of Contemporary Art, Terra Museum of American Art, Second City Etc, Three Arts Club or City Gallery in the Historic Water Tower.