Planning a trip to Atlanta and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Atlanta with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Atlanta.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Atlanta is about 60 USD in cheap hotels and 0 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Glenn Hotel, Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place, Amerisuites Atlanta Downtown, Executive Boutique Suites, Residence Inn Marriott Airport.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Hilton Atlanta Northeast, Country Inn-Stes Atl Airprt N, Crowne Plaza Ravinia Perimeter, Hilton Atlanta Airport, Sheraton Suites Galleria.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Georgia World Congress Center, Hartsfield Atlanta Int'l Airport (ATL), Atlanta Public Works, Motor Transport Svc Airport or Fulton County Airport.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Bobby Dodd at Grant Field, Georgia Dome, Philips Arena, Alexander Memorial Coliseum or B.T. Harvey Stadium.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Special Audiences Inc, Dancer's Collective-Atlanta, The Highlands, Alternate Roots or Jimmy Carter Library and Museum.