Planning a trip to Anaheim and have difficulty deciding on a hotel to stay in?
You are at the right place. The mission of TripTake is to help you find the right hotel in Anaheim with good value for money, and provide you with hotel reviews and advice from travellers who stayed in Anaheim.
All you need to do is specify the dates of your visit and we will request hotel availability on various sites. After that you can filter the hotels by price, class, location and available facilities.
Compare prices from different internet websites. Booking hotels online is a great way to save money because the online rates are often lower than the hotel rack rates. Notice that the rates may vary on different sites and the same hotel room may have different prices.
Hotel ratesAverage price per night in Anaheim is about 60 USD in cheap hotels and 120 USD in luxury hotels.
On the basis of the reviews of our users (taken from the TripTake hotel rating) we can recommend you to pay attention to
- Mid-range hotels (from 200 USD to 300 USD): Disneyland Hotel.
- Budget hotels (under 100 USD): Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim, Portofino Inn & Suites, Anaheim Maingate Hotel, Disneys Grand Californian, Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel.
Hotel locationDepending on the purpose of your trip you can choose a hotel in the appropriate area of the city:
- Business purposes - we recommend hotels near Dennis D Rock Construction.
- Sport purposes - we recommend hotels near Angel Stadium, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, Mighty Ducks of Anaheim or Honda Center.
- History, museums, architecture - we recommend hotels near Circle Gallery, Disneyland, Valen Transportation and Tours, Teleguide or Pacific Coast Sightseeing.